Thursday, February 24, 2011

Skillet Spaghetti.

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I only post things on here that I've MADE and that I LOVE. Well, we all love spaghetti right?? It's a simple dinner and this recipe I found on Family Recipe World website is super easy - everything cooks together in ONE pan! YAY Easy!!

1 lb. ground beef
1 small yellow onion chopped
1 medium green pepper chopped
Hot water
8 oz spaghetti noodles
1 large bottle of spaghetti sauce (any kind you want)
Garlic Salt
Parmesan Cheese


Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper. Add enough hot water so that it rises about a half inch above the ground beef (around 6 cups). Add the noodles into the pan and cover. Boil on medium heat for about 8 minutes. Drain any excess water. Over low heat stir in spaghetti sauce, mix well and top with some garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.


I love spaghetti and this was an easy way to cook it up quickly! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment