Sunday, January 23, 2011

Crockpot Fiesta Chicken

I don't remember which blog I stole this from - my bad! Super yummy recipe though so I wanted to share.

1 can black beans - drain/rinse
2 frozen chicken breasts
1 can corn drained
1 C. Salsa (whatever kind you want)
1 pkg taco seasoning
3/4 C Water

Place beans, corn, seasoning and water in crock pot - Stir until dissolved. Add chicken - pour salsa on top. Cook for 4 hours on high.

I think there are a few ways you could eat this meal. I took the easy way and just shred up the chicken and placed the chicken with the bean/corn mixture in a tortilla. I topped it off with some sour cream and cheese! You could also probably leave the chicken breasts whole and serve up with some Mexican rice or something! Either way, DELICIOUS and EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment